Using Kinetic GPO allows you to meet your procurement requirements, making it easier and faster than ever to secure the energy services you need to control and reduce costs, including:
- Market Research & Intelligence: Tradition’s unique wholesale energy market presence results in more timely responses to market conditions and price changes and leads to savings opportunities for members.
- Strategic Risk Management: We work with you to identify the factors and risks that impact financial results and energy procurement decisions and recommend pricing options and implementation strategies specific to your organization’s objectives.
- Energy Procurement & Supply Management: 85 electricity, natural gas, and renewable energy suppliers currently compete on Tradition’s on-line pricing system. Tradition can process more transactions at a lower cost, and more suppliers are seeking your business because of our scale. The result is more competition for your business.
- Demand-Side Management: Tradition’s efficiency services include a review of our energy efficiency partner network to verify the best solution for your efficiency needs, according to all federal, state, and local incentives available.
- Sustainability: In the sustainability area, we assist with renewable energy procurements through renewable energy certificates (RECs). We can also assist with the procurement of solar energy for on- or off-site platforms.
- Bill Processing & Payment: These services allow you to reduce overhead costs by outsourcing everything from mail handling to bill auditing, expediting late notices and eliminating fees, to data feeds and compliance with client proprietary systems and finance standards.
- Tariff Rate & Tax Analysis: With any new utility account and even existing accounts, it makes sense periodically to review the tariff rate for correct billing, especially if usage has materially changed. Tradition will identify costly utility billing errors and recover overpayments from past invoices and from ongoing expenditures related to more appropriate delivery tariffs or tax exemptions.
- Data Management & Reporting: All of Tradition’s market research, the energy market price data, and your agreements will be available to you in our on-line database accessible through our secure TEAMView energy data management portal. Tradition offers a data management and reporting service that is invoice-driven and tracks usage, cost, carbon, and includes budgeting, forecasting, and performance monitoring tools.
- Demand Response (DR): If you have the ability to shed load on demand or have backup generation, we can assist with procuring a Demand Response program and either improve the current revenue stream from an existing DR program or create a new one.
- Client Services: Tradition manages post-procurement activities, which include enrollment monitoring and assistance in helping to resolve billing or service issues should they arise with applicable suppliers and utilities.
- Communications: Tradition engages in ongoing regular communications with clients to discuss energy market price trends, additional opportunities, or any other changes that may impact current energy supply and demand-related agreements.
- Client Education: Tradition clients have complete access to participate in more than 20 Tradition-led webinar and seminar client education programs each year.
To take advantage of Member benefits, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager